Everyone likes a success story.
You wouldn’t be reading this right now if people didn’t share their success stories at places like Smart Passive Income or Niche Pursuits. I was very inspired by hearing about what other people were accomplishing.
Here are some examples:
I started Niche Site Project after I emailed Spencer Haws (of Niche Pursuits) about being featured as a Success Story. (See all the Success Stories at NP here) Spencer graciously accepted my story — thank you!
What’s Your Story….?
I know there are many of you out there finding your own success, and I want to hear about it.
And, the readers here at NSP want to hear about it, too.
You might think that your situation isn’t interesting but if you’re taking action and learning it can be very inspiring for others.
Even if you haven’t gone full time and your niche site is making some extra income for you, I want to hear about your story.
It’s really powerful when you hear a story from people you can relate to. Your story could be the trigger for a reader to take action.
What To Do
Contact me via email and we can get the ball rolling.
Spencer did a great job with the questions so I won’t recreate the wheel. You should be comfortable answering these questions if you want to participate:
- What is your name and current job/profession?
- How did you get started building niche websites? How long have you been building websites?
- Tell us about one (preferred) or multiple of your successful websites. What is the URL and what niche are you targeting? If you are not willing to publicly share your domain or niche, that’s just fine.
- How much money do you make from this successful website(s) each month
- What is the reason for this website’s success?
- Please briefly share your overall strategy for finding a niche, getting traffic to your site, ranking in Google, and making money from niche sites.
- What link-building tips can you offer?
- How has the success from this website impacted your life?
- Do you have any additional tips or advice for others that would like to replicate your success with their own websites?
- Do you have a blog or other place that people can following along with what you are doing?