I reveal my partner in this post. You’ll have to watch the video below to find out who it is!
Here’s a quick recap of the ongoing problems:
- The guest posting progress has been terrible. The main goal of the project is to replace Gray Hat links (PBN links) with White Hat Links. We’re basically halfway done with our original goal and already past the intended completion date. And to make things even more difficult, the revised plan is to get even more links than originally planned – About 80 guest posts total.
- Traffic dropped around the holidays. Initially, we…PANICKED…which may or may not have been warranted. We freaked out because we changed and updated a lot of content prior to the traffic drop. We reverted the content back to what it was before the change. Currently, traffic is still on the decline when compared to last month (Dec 2016), and that’s no surprise given the craziness of the retail season.
- Content production is lower than expected. The content team went from writing about 20-30 articles per week to about 7 articles per week. Luckily, at this point most of the new content is finished. This shouldn’t be an issue moving forward, and I’m still hiring new writers occasionally to keep a few people on call if needed.
Alright. Without further adieu….Here’s my partner and I talking about:
- WHO the partner is!
- The origination of the project.
- He thought the site may not even be profitable, even though it made about $136K+ in 2016.
- The struggles so far in the $500,000 case study.
- Plans for next steps and how we’ll get it done.