Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?I can help you:
– Prioritize your tasks
– Organize projects
– Implement a project management system
– Improve effectiveness of your efforts
– Optimize your workflow
Click here to learn more…
Or, send me an email.
Templates are an important part of setting up systems and removing yourself from day-to-day activities.
That is one of Rob’s goals…and the topic of discussion today.
If you are just joining us, then you should catch up to get the background…
- Read Rob’s Success Story here.
- The first coaching session is here.
- The second session is here.
- The third session is here.
Last time, we talk about the content creation process. Specifically, Rob documented the as-is and the to-be processes around content creation.
The result was a list of templates that will be used to make the process less labor intensive. We are looking at those templates today.
Get Access to the SEVEN templates here:
- Writing assignment job listing
- Writing interview
- Offer letter
- Improve writing
- You’re fired
- Amazon Review Template
- Best/Main Page Template – 2500 words
Here are some notes from Rob…
- The inspiration for the Amazon Review Template in here:
- Writing templates can be used for any niche (Amazon product reviews, “best article, etc)
- Don’t need to recreate templates for each new site.
- Nice tip: “I give high reviews. We can split contracts into smaller batches for better ratings.”
- I’ve been using this with great success.
- Skies the limit with the content process
- Content creation less stressful. I can create a site every two weeks