You can put them anywhere you want on your site. But here are 10 pretty good places to do it. Watch the video or keep reading.
So, where are the 10 best places for affiliate links?
- Put links in the FIRST paragraph of your review
- Captions of Images
- Tables – Product name
- Tables – See an image on Amazon
- Text Call To Action
- Side Bar Call To Action
- End of Post
- Amazon Native Ads
- User Impression – ‘See real reviews on Amazon’
Remember not to put too many affiliate links — Google and Amazon won’t like that very much.
Other Amazon Affiliate Site Questions
- How Much Do Niche Sites Earn with Amazon Associates?
- How many posts do I need before I launch my niche site?
- How often should I post content for my site?
- Is it ok to publish multiple posts at once?
- Do you use other affiliate programs?
- Do you use Amazon images?
- Do you cloak Amazon affiliate links?
- What is the Amazon Associate Disclaimer that I should use?
- Do you use sidebars on your site?
- The Amazon Associate Report looks wrong or hasn’t been updated — what gives?
- What’s the best template for an Amazon Affiliate Review?