I really like to geek out on productivity stuff. It’s just fun and I try new ideas all the time.
Currently, I’m using a loose Bullet Journal strategy and it’s been working really well in 2018. The main ideas are to use a journal with page numbers and evaluate your progress each day, week, month, and maybe some other interval. I don’t get too strict with the checkpoints, but it’s really helpful overall for driving progress.
- A Struggle for Productivity – Important vs Urgent
- The To-Do List: “A Better Way”
- How to Set Goals – SMART Goals
- Don’t Be An Ass (Buridan’s Ass)
- Make Mistakes of Ambition…
- 35 PM & Productivity Tips and Hacks from Online Entrepreneurs
The Productivity Master Class is all about how to get more done in less time without feeling overwhelmed.