I really like to geek out on productivity stuff. It’s just fun and I try new ideas all the time.
Currently, I’m using a loose Bullet Journal strategy and it’s been working really well in 2018. The main ideas are to use a journal with page numbers and evaluate your progress each day, week, month, and maybe some other interval. I don’t get too strict with the checkpoints, but it’s really helpful overall for driving progress.
- A Struggle for Productivity – Important vs Urgent
- The To-Do List: “A Better Way”
- How to Set Goals – SMART Goals
- Don’t Be An Ass (Buridan’s Ass)
- Make Mistakes of Ambition…
- 35 PM & Productivity Tips and Hacks from Online Entrepreneurs
The Productivity Master Class is all about how to get more done in less time without feeling overwhelmed.
Interested in improving your productivity?
Check out the Productivity Masterclass to kickstart your progress.