I get lots of emails and I do my best to answer every one of them. To help me manage the number of emails I get, I have a few things to help you find what you’re looking for.
Here are some common questions/scenarios…
Coaching and consulting…
I do limited 1-on-1 coaching and it’s really important that it’s a good match. I want to make sure you get a ton of value.
Do you have a question about X or Y?
You have 4 main options, do them in this order:
- Use the search feature on this blog – it should be over there on the right if you’re on a desktop, or maybe at the bottom if you’re on a mobile. Just type in your question and hit enter. There’s a good chance I have a blog post with your exact question. I usually give examples and details, too.
- Use the search on YouTube – I have over 600 YouTube videos and if video is your thing, this is a GREAT way to find answers to your questions. If you’re not familiar, just go to my channel here, then type in your question as shown below.
- Submit your question – I do live Q&A sessions almost every single week on YouTube. You can submit your question here via a Google Form and I’ll answer it live, plus I’ll give you a shoutout (first name only) on the livestream. I love hearing from you & answering your questions, but I get too many 1 on 1 emails to answer anyone thoroughly. If you can submit the question, it can help other people in the NSP community — so we all win.
- Check out the FAQ Page – I answer a TON of questions in this section of Niche Site Project. Please have a look before you send me a question.
Asking about guest posting, advertising, or affiliate relationship?
I don’t accept guest posts if I don’t know you. I get multiple pitches each week about adding a link to an existing post, guest posting, or straight up offering me money for links. So save us both some time and just don’t ask. (I do have guest posts on NSP, but it’s from people that already know me and would never contact me with this contact form.)
I don’t do advertising at all. Again, save us both some time and just don’t ask.
If you’re pitching some affiliate relationship, it has to be a really perfect match for my audience. If it passes that test, it needs to be a super awesome product.
For example, if you have Amazon Affiliate Marketing related plugins or themes, that’s a perfect fit! Or some productivity app, great! If your product is a dropshipping or FBA related product, that’s not a good fit.
- If your question is something specific about your site, potential niche, or situation, then you should sign up for a consultation. I get so many emails each day that I can’t do the in depth analysis that’s needed, even if I wanted to, I simply don’t have the time.
- If a 1-on-1 consultation isn’t for you, then submit a question here. Or you can come to a Live Stream on YouTube.
If you made it this far, send me your message below. Thanks!