The HOTH provides you with in-context backlinks with the anchor text that you choose.
They build Web 2.0 blogs (like I outlined here at Dumb Passive Income), and then add a couple tiers of backlinks.
I was getting a lot of questions from readers about how I design my HOTH Packages.
I wanted to make sure I was sharing everything about it so here is a quick guide on how I do it. I’ll mention a few of the reasons that I use the HOTH first…
I have been singing the praises of the HOTH for a little while now. They package up a series of activities that I used to do on my own, by hand. These are time consuming tasks, repetitive, and generally not a very good use of my time. These are the same link building strategies that I use for all my sites.
How I Order A HOTH Package
- You choose the anchor text so you can control your keyword density. This is critical in the post Penguin world of SEO that we live in.
- You can have co-citations in your articles. What does this mean? They will add other backlinks to non-competitive authority websites. This is great because your website is in the company of authority websites like Wikipedia, news websites, or other authority websites related to your niche.
- They automatically provide different Tier 1, Web 2.0 domains for subsequent orders. This means that if your first order has Tier 1 blogs with WordPress, Blogspot, and LiveJournal, then your next order might have Webs, Blogster, or Tumblr for the Tier 1. This provides more backlink and referring domain diversity.
- The customer support is ridiculously fast. I often get a response within an hour. They have all U.S. based customer service staff and they really are amazing. Read about it on their site here.
- You get a FULL report of the entire link structure. It’s actually more detailed than I really need! I really just read the first couple pages worth.
- You get the logins to the Web 2.o Blogs. This is just about the only thing that I look at in the report. With the login information, you can log on to those sites and add more content, update your links, or make any changes that you want. It is like a Private Blog Network on the cheap.
- They create email accounts for the order as well.
Other points to mention:
- U.S. vs Filipino written content – I go for the Filipino content at this time. If I was building more of an authority site or if I was doing client work, then I would most likely go for the U.S content. For me, the Filipino content does the job just fine.
- I generally don’t elect to use any keywords in the anchor text. If I do, it is a long tail phrase that probably has more than 4 words. I save the exact match anchor text for PBN backlinks.
- This process saves me hours of time. Literally. Hours. It is totally worth the price.
- I recommend the Platinum package since it is really the best value.
- Please note that the HOTH is a piece of the puzzle for building backlinks and ranking your website. If you get the HOTH, you should see a movement in your rankings – I always do but it is not guaranteed. I can almost certainly guarantee that you will not hit #1 by using the HOTH as your only form of link building. So, you need to do other promotion and link building to help your website rank in the SERPs