If you really want to leverage your time and build a team, then you need to have managers. The manager can interface with the team and allow you to do things that will grow your business.
Imagine that you need content…a lot of content for you site…This 2-step process should help:
- What if you have a spreadsheet with a list of keywords.
- Then, you have a draft in WordPress ready-to-publish a few days later.
**Between steps 1 and 2, this happens:
- A content manager assigns the article to a writer
- A writer finishes the article
- An editor edits for grammar
- A content manager drafts the post in WordPress, adds images, adds videos, adds affiliate links, and adds outbound authority links
Boom – It takes about 3 minutes to “Preview” one article and hit “Publish.” That’s exactly what I do, and it takes a day to start getting traffic on that page since I have KGR compliant keywords on my sites.
You may have heard about Virtual Assistants from the 4-Hour Work Week. Or maybe from Smart Passive Income like me. If you don’t know much about VAs as we call them, just know this:
VAs are freelance contractors that you can hire to help you do something.
That something can be almost anything. In the context of this post, the VAs are working on the content of a Amazon Affiliate Niche Site, but it can really be for any task.
Here is a post that can help you hire a VA and this post is a continuation of that one. This is the scenario:
- Jim has a good writer for his niche site. (Read more about Jim’s case study here.)
- He wants the writer to do more content management.
- I layout a plan to get the writer on board.
- At 8:16 in the video I talk about one of the BIGGEST mistakes that people make when they want to promote a manager on your team. Pay attention for when I say:
I’m going to ask a jerk question. Did you find…
Let me know what questions you have in the comments.
I mentioned Authority Website Income and here is a post by Jon about Hiring VAs.
My buddy, Will, that needs to hire an editor/content manager writes at One Man’s Brand. (Will is crushing it making about $20k/month so he’s doing a LOT of things right. Very right. I’m just saying reinvesting that income may make your life easier.)