No, don’t cloak the affiliate links.
That’s against the Amazon Operating Agreement.
It’s misleading to the visitor and can be a bad customer experience. So if you have seen advice to cloak your links, I advise you to find new places to get your advice. NSP is a good place for that. 🙂
Other Affiliate Niche Site Questions
- How Much Do Niche Sites Earn with Amazon Associates?
- How many posts do I need before I launch my niche site?
- How often should I post content for my site?
- Is it ok to publish multiple posts at once?
- Do you use other affiliate programs?
- Do you use Amazon images?
- Where should I put affiliate links?
- What is the Amazon Associate Disclaimer that I should use?
- Do you use sidebars on your site?
- The Amazon Associate Report looks wrong or hasn’t been updated — what gives?