It really doesn’t matter. I publish content as fast as I can. When I first launch, that will be with about 10 pieces of content.
But after that, you can stop publishing and start focusing on promoting and networking for your site. That’ll help you build connections and get some eyes on your site. Of course, you’ll go back and add more content using the Content Traffic Profit Sprint.
There used to be some truth to publishing content on a regular basis to send some good vibes to Google, so they’ll know you are publishing regularly. Now, it won’t really help your rankings.
Is it okay to post multiple posts at once?
My advice is that you should work in a way that suits you. I like discrete projects and pieces of work – sprints. Some people like to have a schedule to publish 1 post a week or 2 posts a month, and that’s totally fine.
Other Affiliate Niche Site Questions
- How Much Do Niche Sites Earn with Amazon Associates?
- How many posts do I need before I launch my niche site?
- Is it ok to publish multiple posts at once?
- Do you use other affiliate programs?
- Do you use Amazon images?
- Where should I put affiliate links?
- Do you cloak Amazon affiliate links?
- What is the Amazon Associate Disclaimer that I should use?
- What do Amazon Affiliate Sites look like?
- Do you use sidebars on your site?
- The Amazon Associate Report looks wrong or hasn’t been updated — what gives?