This page will serve as the raw notes page as the case study progresses. I’ll add links to other posts, podcast episodes, and YouTube videos about the case study.
Be sure to check out my special links below for discounts with some companies.
The general process will be:
- Buy the site and migrate to my hosting.
- Order more Keyword Golden Ratio Keywords. 25 informational keywords, 25 product oriented keywords.
- Hire Content Refined (CR) to improve content (if applicable)
- Use KWFinder to prioritize the 50 KGR keywords.
- Hire Content Development Pros (CDP) to write, format, and draft the content in WordPress.
- Comment on blogs using Okay Relax (a VA service).
- Get guest posts using The HOTH to get backlinks.
Have questions for me? Send an email to email@example.com or you can leave me a voicemail.
Podcast & YouTube
I’m coving the case study in audio and video but not all the same topics. So for maximum information, you have to listen and watch it all. It’s just a happy accident since I don’t record everything in both formats.
- Aged Site Case Study – The INTRO [ASCS] – DS052 – I explain what I’m doing, how, and why. Of course, I talk about some other random things.
- Q&A – DS056 – People sent in questions, then I answer them.
Doug Cunnington YouTube
- AGED SITE CASE STUDY. Fastest Way To START MAKING MONEY? #AmazonAffiliateCaseStudy. Also the intro to the ASCS but totally different than the podcast.
- SiteGround Hosting. I sign up and show you my general configuration. Full Disclosure: if you’ve signed up for hosting before, it’ll be boring-ish. So watch at 2x speed.
- Super Fast Sales. I talk about seeing a few sales coming through in days.
- Links and My General Approach. I talk about blog commenting and guest posting, then how I’m outsourcing it.
As fast as possible!
I’ve been testing the various companies for the last few months, including 60 posts from CDPs and Content Upgrades from CR.
I already have the KGR keywords from HPD and need to hire CDPs to get moving on the content.
Aside: I’m taking time off this summer and want to have all the pieces in place before I kick up my feet. The goal is to grow the business while I’m literally not working — off the grid.
The site got traffic on day 1 in my possession – FAR exceeding my expectations.
The first sale on Amazon came in already, making me feel like a damn genius.
Is it a fluke? Dunno…
But the next sale came in less than a week and more keep coming in. So it’s no fluke.
Here are the companies that I’ll be using for the case study.
Human Proof Designs
If you buy an aged site through my link, then I’ll do a 30 minute consultation with you to chat about whatever you need help with. Just send the email confirmation so I can verify on my end.
Content supplier and content improvement services.
Content Development Pros
High volume content supplier. Learn more here & Save 10% by using my affiliate link.
Link building through guest posting.
Loganix: Link Building Services
More guest posting and I decided to try them out after I saw that Brian Dean from Backlinko has a testimonial on their site. The excellent part is YOU approve the site that your guest post goes on.
Okay Relax VA Service
For blog commenting. Learn more about the service. If you sign up through my link, then I’ll share my Blog Commenting Job Aide for my VA. Just send me the confirmation email so I can verify on my end.
Site Ground Hosting
I move the site to SG immediately. I’m using SG for just about all my hosting needs now.