I started working on a project in 2016 that ended with selling a simple Amazon Affiliate site for $235,000.
I think so too, and here’s the story which I blogged about in a 12 part series.
- Part 1 – Setting the Stage
- Part 2 – Big Mistakes Early (Negative SEO, Anchor Text, and MORE)
- Part 3 – Making $1,000 a day
- Part 4 – Secret Partner Revealed
- Part 5 – Guest Post Reboot
- Part 6 – Expenses and the Money Trail
- Part 7 – Amazon Commission Rate CHANGE
- Part 8 – Adaptabily
- Part 9 – Acceptance
- Part 10 – Listing with Empire Flippers
- Part 11 – Sold!! The Winning Offer
- Part 12 – The Payoff
Some people call these niche sites, others authority sites, but either way they’re affiliate sites monetized with the Amazon Associate Program.
There are product reviews on the site and visitors get to the site via searching on Google.
Some visitors buy something and then the website owner gets a commission. Simple concept overall, but it can get complicated fast.
Here’s an overview in a couple videos and a playlist with some interviews if you want to check it out on YouTube.