When I first got started with Niche Sites, it really impressed me when I met someone that had a niche site making $2 – $3 per day.
I was thinking, if I could just make a few bucks a day, that would be awesome — enough for an extra dinner out each month or maybe supplement the vacation budget.
Little did I know, that I could create a site to be hundreds of times more profitable than that.
And you can too.
In this video, I tell you how much niche sites can earn with Amazon Associates, and how you can achieve that. Watch below or keep reading:
I’ll get to the point:
Niche sites that are monetized using the Amazon Affiliate program can have a huge range of earnings.
The reality is that most sites don’t make much at all — many of sites make nothing. It’s due to a lot of reasons:
- A person doesn’t have enough time and the site gets neglected from the start.
- Poor keyword research and/or picking a bad niche.
- Poor content or content that is flawed so it’ll never rank in Google. (i.e. if the content is stuffed with keywords so Google won’t rank it.)
But if you can get past those three hurdles, you’ll probably be able to make a lot more than you think.
- You can make $100 per month within 4 – 6 months if you get the process right.
- You can make $1,000 per month within 6 – 9 months.
- You can make $1,500 to $5,000 per month once you’re past the 9 month range.
- After a year, the sky is the limit because growth accelerates when your site is older than 6 months.
** There are a TON of caveats for the ranges above. So please keep that in mind. There are dozens of steps in the process and if you get one wrong, then your site may never realize it’s potential. You can use the points above as a guide though.
Making a Few Dollars a Day
I wasn’t lying when I said that $2 – $3/day truly impressed me.
This guy was in my very first mastermind group in 2013 — he was the most experienced person in the group.
He had a few niche sites focused on Adsense, the best of which was making $2.50 per day. Everyone was impressed!
I got off the Skype call with the group and told my wife all about this “very successful” guy who had been working on niche sites for over 2 years at the time. My wife was impressed, too.
You probably can’t quit your job if you’re only making $60 – $80 per month but you can go out for a dinner or buy a round of drinks for your friends. But it’s still pretty cool!
Making over $1,000 or $10,000 per Month?!
In those early days, I had no idea that normal people could make over 4 figures a month, not to mention someone making upwards of $15,000/month just from Amazon Associates alone…
It blew me away just thinking about it. That’s enough to replace a full-time income for a lot of people.
This was motivation enough to get started and rank my site as quickly as possible. So, I set a goal of the amount I wanted to make when I started my first Amazon Affiliate Site. I was hoping to make $300 per month within 6 to 8 months.
Whether you want to make $20/month or $400/month or more, setting a goal can help you focus when building your niche site.
I was able to reach the $300 per month goal faster than expected and actually reached over $6,000 within 6 months.
Things can happen fast! Read more about my Amazon Affiliate Earnings for a couple of years.
An example of this is Dave Fox, who is making $5,000/month from his site for over one year and still going strong.
You don’t necessarily need a lot of content to make good money on a niche site. For example, the site from Project Go White Hat only had about 45 posts yet it was making $10,000 per month. We added more content using the Keyword Golden Ratio, plus improved the existing content with using RPM and FAQ techniques to boost the revenue to over $32,000 in December of 2016.
You just need the RIGHT combination of a number of things and in the right order, like:
What is YOUR niche site earning?
Leave a comment below and let us know how much your niche site is making. For extra credit, you can mention the timeline of earnings also.
Further Reading and FAQs on Amazon Associates
- How Much Do Niche Sites Earn with Amazon Associates?
- Can you make Full-Time Income with Amazon?
- How many posts do I need before I launch my niche site?
- How often should I post content for my site?
- How long should the content be on affiliate sites?
- Is it ok to publish multiple posts at once?
- Do you use other affiliate programs?
- Do you use Amazon images?
- Where should I put affiliate links?
- Do you cloak Amazon affiliate links?
- What is the Amazon Associate Disclaimer that I should use?
- Do you use sidebars on your site?
- The Amazon Associate Report looks wrong or hasn’t been updated — what gives?